Learning & Development Specialist Western Europe and Middle East Africa
Schaeffler, a dynamic global technology company, is looking for a Learning & Development Specialist After the onboarding phase the position allows a good balance of smart working / work onsite / business trips in Europe.
- Steer communication between local HRBPs in the countries and HQ (top/down – bottom/up), collect information and consult stakeholders
- Support countries in the implementation of global and regional strategy, initiatives and projects
- Tools implementation, promotion & consultancy in the subregion
- Support subregional initiatives and cooperate with HRBPs in the countries to develop local strategies for specific business needs
- Support/focus on selected countries in order to enable the change
- Preparation and (co)facilitation of Subregional HR Meeting, including logistic organization and creation/moderation of workshops
- University degree or equivalent education in psychology, social, political or economic fields
- Human Resources specialization
- Previous practical experience in training, leadership and recruiting preferably in multinational environments or consultancy providers
- Fluent English language
- Good organizational, communication and relational skills
Luogo di lavoro: Momo (Novara)
Non è indicata una scadenza per le candidature.